Sankaracarya's Vivekachudamani 466

परिपूर्णमनाद्यन्तमप्रमेयमविक्रियम् ।
एकमेवाद्वयं ब्रह्म नेह नानास्ति किंचन ॥

paripūrṇamanādyantamaprameyamavikriyam |
ekamevādvayaṃ brahma neha nānāsti kiṃcana ||
(Sankaracarya's Vivekachudamani 466)

Only Brahman there is, one without a second, complete, infinite, without beginning or end, Ineffable and changeless; in It there is no duality whatsoever.

The Supreme Lord Vasudeva is also mentioned as Brahman. The lord has no end or beginning. He is one and only and there are no changes in him. Here below are the supportive quotes from Bhagavad Gita.
Supreme Father:

“It should be understood that all species of life, o son of Kunti, are made possible by birth in this material nature and that I am the seed giving father” (Lord Krishna, Bhagavad-Gita 14.4)

“I am the father of this universe, the mother, the support and the grandsire”(Lord Krishna, Bhagavad-Gita 9.17)

Supreme Creator: Lord Krishna is the origin of all.

“The whole cosmic order is under me. By my will it is manifested again and again, and by my will it is annihilated at the end” (Lord Krishna, Bhagavad-Gita 9.8)

“Furthermore, O Arjuna, I am the generating seed of all existences. There is no being, moving or unmoving, that can exist without me” (Lord Krishna, Bhagavad-Gita 10.39)

“I am the source of all spiritual and material worlds. Everything emanates from Me. The wise who perfectly know this engage in My devotional service and worship Me with all their hearts”(Lord Krishna, Bhagavad-Gita 10.8)

“Of all that is material and all that is spiritual in this world, know for certain that I am both the origin and the dissolution” (Lord Krishna, Bhagavad-Gita 7.6)

Supreme Controller: Lord Krishna is the supreme controller.

“I give heat, and I withhold and send forth the rain” (Lord Krishna, Bhagavad-Gita 9.19)
“With a single fragment of myself I pervade and support this entire universe”(Lord Krishna, Bhagavad-Gita 10.42)

Supreme Maintainer:

“The splendor of the sun, which dissipates the darkness of the whole world, comes from me. And the splendor of the moon and the splendor of fire are also from me” (Lord Krishna, Bhagavad-Gita 15.12)
“I enter into each planet, and by energy, they stay in orbit” (Lord Krishna, Bhagavad-Gita 15.13)
“This material nature, which is one of my energies is working under my direction”(Lord Krishna, Bhagavad-Gita 9.10)

Omnipresent: Lord Krishna is omnipresent, meaning he is present everywhere.

“I am the supersoul, O Arjuna, seated in the hearts of all living entities, I am the beginning, the middle, and the end of all beings” (Lord Krishna, Bhagavad-Gita 10.20)

Omnipotent: Lord Krishna is omnipotent, meaning he is the greatest.

“There is no truth beyond Me. Everything rests upon Me, as pearls are strung on a thread”(Lord Krishna, Bhagavad-Gita 7.7)

Omniscient: Lord Krishna knows the past, present, and future.

“O Arjuna, I know everything that has happened in the past, all that is happening in the present, and all things that are yet to come. I also know all living entities” (Lord Krishna, Bhagavad-Gita 7.26)
“Many, many births both you and I have passed. I can remember all of them, but you cannot!”(Lord Krishna, Bhagavad-Gita 4.5)

There is Only One God:

“Those who are devotees of other gods and who worship them with faith actually worship only me, O son of Kunti, but they do so in a wrong way. I am the only enjoyer and master of all sacrifices. Therefore, those who do not recognize my true transcendental nature fall down”(Lord Krishna, Bhagavad-Gita 9.24)

Comments

Popular Posts