Abandon temples

I would like to share my personal view. I have traveled to India. While traveling and meeting people, i have seen and heard about temples being abandoned. In some of the abandoned temples full of bushes and wild animals. The best part is all those temples are old and full of beautiful and rich artifacts.

Today, I am seeing many spiritual organizations are sprouting in India. All of them are building centers for their sat-sangas (daily prayers). Unfortunately, those movements which have financial stability fail to adopt abandoned temples.

If we going to build new ashrams and buy shop lots for prayers, the existing temples and abandon temples will be affected. end of the day existing temples can become abandoned too.

Sometimes I am wondering why aren't we praying in a temple where deities have been installed according to Vedic rituals, I wonder why people are running after places that can give temporary relief. Many of us still believe in superstition than the Lord in the temple. I am requesting my fellow Sanatana Dharma members to adopt those temples and bring life to our old temples which build with love and devotion by our ancestors.

Please give your views and i am willing to accept if I m wrong.

Comments

Popular Posts